The TS-1635AX is powered by a Marvell® ARMADA® 8040 ARMv8 Cortex-A72 64-bit quad-core 1.6 GHz processor that provides tremendous computing power and is capable of running a range of applications to help businesses grow as their data increases. The TS-1635AX features twelve 3.5-inch drive bays, four 2.5-inch drive bays and two M.2 SATA slots for building a high-capacity and high-performance storage solution with optimal cost efficiency. The TS-1635AX is also equipped with two 10GbE SFP+ ports and two gigabit ports, providing high-speed connectivity and versatile networking possibilities. The TS-1635AX also allows hardware expansion with two PCI Express (PCIe) 3.0 slots, enabling more functionality by adding a QM2 M.2 SSD/10GbE card, QWA-AC2600 wireless network card and/or USB 3.1 Gen2 (10Gbps) card. The TS-1635AX offers high-capacity storage potential, high processing power, and high versatility for expansion, which all contribute to a next-gen storage system at a lowered total cost of ownership (TCO).
- The two built-in 10GbE SFP+ ports empower mission-critical applications such as databases and large data transfer/storage
- Install SSDs with four 2.5-inch drive bays and two M.2 SATA (2280 form factor) slots for enabling Qtier to boost performances
- The two PCIe 3.0 slots (x2 and x1) can be used to install additional QM2 cards, network cards, and USB 3.1 Gen2 (10Gbps) cards to expand NAS functionality
- Snapshots add an extra layer of protection to your disaster recovery plans, giving you the flexibility to create and revert snapshots locally and/or remotely
- The TS-1635AX supports containers (LXC and Docker®) and Linux command-line interface (CLI) virtual machines (VMs) for deploying diversified virtualization applications
- The TS-1635AX can be used with QNAP's VJBOD technology to expand the capacity of other NAS. The capacity of the TS-1635AX can also be expanded by using QNAP expansion enclosures