SMB, Embedded, Storage and Security Appliance Applications
Today’s SMB customers demand high-performance technology—enterprise-level performance. SMB Server Blocks from Intel deliver it. Designed to meet the needs of the SMB market, these fully validated server blocks feature the latest in Intel® technology optimized to deliver performance, reliability, and security. By starting with a higher-level of integration from Intel, partners can reduce design and validation costs and speed time to market with competitive and differentiated SMB server solutions.
- Fully validated, pre-configured server system optimized for the needs of the SMB market;
- 4U Intel® Chassis and Intel® Server Board powered by the Intel® Xeon® processor E3 v6 and v5 product family;
- 16 GB DDR4 ECC UDIMM, supporting 2133 MT/S memory;
- 3x PCIe* Gen3 expansion slots and one Intel® Integrated RAID Module slot;
- 2x GbE (i210);
- One dedicated management network port;
- One 365W PSU;
- Embedded with more than 100 sensors that monitor all critical functions.
Enterprise Performance for SMB Needs
The SMB Server block is designed with small business in mind. In highly competitive markets, small and medium businesses need cost-effective IT solutions that streamline processes, deliver enterprise-class performance, security, and manageability. SMB Server blocks feature Intel® Xeon® processor E3 family to power solutions that reliably and securely run business-critical applications and can scale as businesses grow.
Automate SMB business processes and boost productivity with easier and seamless access to applications and information.
Protect vital business data and intellectual property with advanced server security and data/recovery features from Intel.
Minimize downtime with a server block designed to run 24/7, featuring powerful storage and easy management features with secure remote server access and control.
Choose and invest in a solution designed to scale easily for the demanding needs of today and for those of the future.